Slug-Lines.com Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > General Slugging Questions and Comments > General Slugging Topics
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Latest to slug from Pentagon

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
New Slug
New Slug

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote elama Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Latest to slug from Pentagon
    Posted: 28 Aug 2002 at 12:29pm
Has anyone had any experience with riders coming by the Pentagon after 6PM? If so, how much later? Also this evening I'll be working late and if I get stuck I plan to grab the National Coach to Rt. 17 which I've never done before. Does anyone know exactly where the bus picks up at or near the Pentagon or Pentagon City? Thanks in advance.
wdossel View Drop Down
New Slug
New Slug

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote wdossel Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Aug 2002 at 12:40pm
To be frank, most of the time I've seen folks making a beeline for the HOV lanes starting around 1750. After 1800, I think it's pretty much a done deal, and while there may be a few chivalrous souls out there, I wouldn't pass up a guaranteed bus ride at that point...

- Will

elama View Drop Down
New Slug
New Slug

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote elama Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Aug 2002 at 12:51pm
Thanks for the info. The bus it is!
lordscarlet View Drop Down
New Slug
New Slug

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lordscarlet Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Aug 2002 at 10:32am
The National Coach bus picks up on Army Navy drive on the other side of the overpass (Fern Lane or something is the intersection). Basically you walk from the slug lines straight ahead until you get to a traffic light.

Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic