Slug-Lines.com Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > General Slugging Questions and Comments > Afternoon Slug Lines
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Washington Navy Yard to Rte 234

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
New Slug
New Slug

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kerry Taylor Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Washington Navy Yard to Rte 234
    Posted: 03 Sep 2002 at 1:11pm
I am inquiring to see if there is an established pick-up location on the Washington Navy Yard to passengers seeking to be dropped off at the 234 parking lot in Manassas/Dumfries location. I generally get off work between 4:00 and 5:00 pm. If there are any interested passengers let me know and I will be glad to arrange for transportation.

Rte 234 Parking Lot
vanran View Drop Down
New Slug
New Slug

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote vanran Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Sep 2002 at 7:31am
quote:

I am inquiring to see if there is an established pick-up location on the Washington Navy Yard to passengers seeking to be dropped off at the 234 parking lot in Manassas/Dumfries location. I generally get off work between 4:00 and 5:00 pm. If there are any interested passengers let me know and I will be glad to arrange for transportation.

Rte 234 Parking Lot

Kerry, I would suggest joining the eslug for the navy yard,

simply send an email to eslug-subscribe@yahoogroups.com and you can send out a message there whenever you want a ride. Plus, you can change your mind if you decide you want to go to the mall or somewhere in that vicinity and request a rider for the potomac mills, or horner road.

Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic