Slug-Lines.com Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > General Slugging Questions and Comments > General Slugging Topics
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

I-395 SHUT DOWN!!!!

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 678
Author
New Slug
New Slug

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote vabigblue Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Aug 2005 at 7:22am
quote:
Originally posted by getmehome pweeze
[br]GREAT RIDE IN TODAY_ Im the first in the office- HAPPY FRIDAY EVERYONE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:'}

Definitely a great ride in today. Only took 35 minutes to my office from Tacketts.
NoSUV View Drop Down
New Slug
New Slug

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote NoSUV Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Aug 2005 at 7:57am
Wow! A great commute! Was it because they canceled the hybrid exemption? No? And HOV lanes were still faster than the regular lanes? Looks like it's not the hybrids that cause the problem with commutes.
avalanche22 View Drop Down
New Slug
New Slug

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote avalanche22 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Aug 2005 at 8:46am
Nope it was because everybody either takes off Fridays or work from home because they don't want to deal with that Friday afternoon traffic that heading to VA Beach. We will be back next week talking about how bad traffic is on Tuesday once everybody return from there 4 day weekend.
lvalleburke View Drop Down
New Slug
New Slug

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lvalleburke Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Aug 2005 at 9:07am
Two more Friday's left like this until the kids go back to school :(
getmehome pweeze View Drop Down
Master Slug
Master Slug

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote getmehome pweeze Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Aug 2005 at 3:41pm
Let me reiterate, HAPPY FRIDAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
(time to go sit in traffic to get home!!!)

Ahhhh.... my Ben & Jerry's Chunky Monky is calling my name....

:'}
EnufisEnuf View Drop Down
New Slug
New Slug

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote EnufisEnuf Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Aug 2005 at 7:05pm
Is it Friday yet? LOL [}:)] I'm such a cutie pie! [:p]
The women dig me and the men want to be me. What can I say? [:X]
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 678
  Share Topic