Slug-Lines.com Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > General Slugging Questions and Comments > General Slugging Topics
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

"8 Mile Backup" ?

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 678
Author
New Slug
New Slug

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jerryclapham Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Aug 2005 at 3:23pm
Back to the topic of enforcement. THe State Police have been ticketing violators as they come down the ramps at Horner Rd (Prince William Parkway) and Dale Blvd. So I don't understand it why all of a sudden the ramps are not part of the HOV lanes. Where do the Lanes begin and end. This had to be a lawyer who came up with this. (No offense to Slugging lawyers) The Fairfax State Police and the Prince William State Police should coordinate a crack down on the entrance ramps. If the ramps are not considered HOV lanes, than give the drive a ticket for backing up on an entrance ramp and reckless driving.

I do know of one State Trooper who was working the ramp at Dale Blvd when a violator spotted the Troopers she backed up on the ramp and then got on the regular lanes. The Trooper climbed over the Jersey wall and pull the person over and gave her three ticket - HOV, reckless driving and backing up. We need more aggressive enforcement like that.

Jerry
P8R10TZ View Drop Down
New Slug
New Slug

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote P8R10TZ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Aug 2005 at 1:12pm
Wow, Jerry...

I saw that woman do that as well. I didn't realize she got ticketed for that. I salute that Trooper.
EnufisEnuf View Drop Down
New Slug
New Slug

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote EnufisEnuf Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Aug 2005 at 4:25pm
Yep, she did it again. She made me believe we were more than just friends! Oh baby! Let's slug baby!
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 678
  Share Topic