Slug-Lines.com Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > General Slugging Questions and Comments > Afternoon Slug Lines
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

14th & New York to 234 Comm Lot (Dumfries)

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
New Slug
New Slug

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote miyam210 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: 14th & New York to 234 Comm Lot (Dumfries)
    Posted: 05 Sep 2002 at 11:15am
Hello:

Our office is moving soon to DC (near Mcpherson Sq. metro) and I would like to know if there is currently an afternoon slugline from 14th&New York going to Rte. 234/Dumfries. I currently slug out of 234 to Pentagon and back and do not experience any problems going in other directions. Will it be hard to get a ride back from 14th&New York to 234 in the afternoons? Or do I have to catch the metro to Pentagon and return to 234 from there? I can be there between 4 and 4:15 pm. How long is the line by that time and what are the most popular destinations? Thanks.

emmancilla View Drop Down
New Slug
New Slug

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote emmancilla Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Sep 2002 at 6:05pm
I believe there is a slug line located at 14th and F street that goes to Route 234 in the afternoon. If I am not wrong, there is a slug line that just started 14th and New York to Route 234, but you should find out first. Good luck!

SueB View Drop Down
New Slug
New Slug

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SueB Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Sep 2002 at 12:32pm
I would appreciate knowing where the line is for Rt. 234 slug line in the evenings. I have been slugging from 14th & New York for 8 years and to date I have not seen any new lines except for Horner and Lake Ridge.

emmancilla View Drop Down
New Slug
New Slug

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote emmancilla Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Sep 2002 at 3:21pm
Sure Sue!

The line is located at 14th and F streets, right in the corner of Borders.

Good Luck!

Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic