Slug-Lines.com Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > General Slugging Questions and Comments > Afternoon Slug Lines
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Alexandria (Carlyle area) to Stafford.

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
New Slug
New Slug

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 6speedTL Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Alexandria (Carlyle area) to Stafford.
    Posted: 07 Sep 2005 at 4:02pm
Hello. I work in Alexandria (Dulany St.) and I am looking for afternoon (3:30-4:30 pm pickup) riders to Stafford, Rt. 610 any of the lots.
Gsusism9 View Drop Down
New Slug
New Slug

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gsusism9 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Sep 2005 at 4:27pm
I work at Braddock Place in Alexandria and get off between 4:00 and 4:30. I would definately like to ride to 610. Thank you!
Gsusism9 View Drop Down
New Slug
New Slug

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gsusism9 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Sep 2005 at 4:34pm
I work at Braddock Place in Alexandria and get off between 4:00 and 4:30. I would definately like to ride to 610. Thank you![:)]
6speedTL View Drop Down
New Slug
New Slug

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 6speedTL Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Sep 2005 at 11:31am
Thanks for your reply. I will get off of work @ 4:00 pm from M-Th the whole month of October (Soccer season). I just have to find someone else willing to do the afternoon trip.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic