Slug-Lines.com Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > General Slugging Questions and Comments > Afternoon Slug Lines
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Crystal City to Any Springfield Location/ FFC PKWY
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Crystal City to Any Springfield Location/ FFC PKWY

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
New Slug
New Slug

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kdenny55 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Crystal City to Any Springfield Location/ FFC PKWY
    Posted: 27 Sep 2005 at 12:27pm
I work in Crystal City (23rd St) and would like to pick up two slugs for the trek home between 3:30 and/or 4:00. I'll drop off anywhere on the FFC PKWY or Old Keene Mill -- willing to adapt the time to get some daily dependable riders. Thanks
KD
toumbactou View Drop Down
New Slug
New Slug

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote toumbactou Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Oct 2005 at 3:50pm
hi there-
I just started working in Crystal City...on 21st and am looking for a ride back to Rolling Valley Mall (off of Old Keene Mill Rd).
If you are still in need of riders, please do write back.
I am free to leave after 4:30pm
ranadurgat View Drop Down
New Slug
New Slug

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ranadurgat Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Nov 2005 at 9:05am
I am NEW to the CC to Rolling Valley Mall ........
WHERE does the line occur in the PM in CC area ??
I have heard about Pentagon, but any in CC area ???
WBSlug7 View Drop Down
New Slug
New Slug

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote WBSlug7 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Nov 2005 at 8:50am
Again, there are NO evening lines to Springfield from CC. But if there's enough interest perhaps you all can start one. I don't understand why there are morning lines and no evening ones, and slugs are forced to go to the Pentagon. It's stupid.

Forget Horner Rd, use Potomac Mills!
pagnellat View Drop Down
New Slug
New Slug

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pagnellat Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Nov 2005 at 10:15am
I am looking for a AM/PM ride to Crystal City from Rolling Valley Burke area. Are you still looking for slugs?

quote:
Originally posted by kdenny55
[br]I work in Crystal City (23rd St) and would like to pick up two slugs for the trek home between 3:30 and/or 4:00. I'll drop off anywhere on the FFC PKWY or Old Keene Mill -- willing to adapt the time to get some daily dependable riders. Thanks
KD

Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic