Slug-Lines.com Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > General Slugging Questions and Comments > General Slugging Topics
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

what the point of a line?

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
New Slug
New Slug

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote slugrider Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: what the point of a line?
    Posted: 29 Sep 2005 at 4:01pm
The lady im talking about is short, middle age and i think blond hair. She waits in the LFNT slug line--going to honer. I was out in the line waiting one day, a car pulls up with one person in it and 2 people infront of me get in, this bitch comes running from the back of the line and jumps in the car, at first i thought she knew the person driving then i seen the look on her face. she drove off anyways. Some of the people i talk to said she does this everyday. I just asking for someone out there to trip her next time she takes off.
N_or_S_bound View Drop Down
New Slug
New Slug

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote N_or_S_bound Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Sep 2005 at 4:09pm
slugrider,

Welcome to slug-lines.com.

This is a place to share some information to make everybody's commute a little better, try to reduce some stress and promote the habit of slugging.

You're most welcome to come aboard and share your experiences. Interesting that all 4 of your posts are on the negative side. I've got to imagine as a slug that your commute is a little easier overall than if you chose one of the other methods of commuting.

You have any positive experiences you care to share?

See you in the slug-lines.

NoSb

SOV because you can, HOV because you care!
BillyBackSeat View Drop Down
New Slug
New Slug

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BillyBackSeat Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Sep 2005 at 7:14pm
>>You have any positive experiences you care to share?
See you in the slug-lines.
NoSb

YAWN

Hug a slug today
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic