Slug-Lines.com Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > General Slugging Questions and Comments > Morning Slug Lines
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Rt17 to DC 14th street

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
New Slug
New Slug

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote swichowski Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Rt17 to DC 14th street
    Posted: 12 Sep 2002 at 2:52pm
How is it getting from Rt.17 to 14th and Penn. “Reagan Building” in the morning? Where does the line stand at and also where do the pick up at night? I work 8:00-4:30 and slug out of Horner b/c I have never had a problem getting a ride there but would like to go out of Rt.17.
Thank You

kortegel View Drop Down
New Slug
New Slug

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kortegel Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Sep 2002 at 12:57pm
Everyone at Rt. 17 stands in one line for all destinations. The frequency of drivers going to the Reagan building or that general vicinity is pretty sparse in spots...it seems that the few drivers going "downtown" come b/w 5:30 and 6:00am but you are sure to catch one to three more opportunities b/w 6 and 6:45am. Before or after the time I specified is unknown to me.

For evening rides, I'm pretty sure most folks go to the Pentagon. A new afternoon line is starting today at L'Enfant Plaza for Rt. 17, but you'll probably consider it too "off the beaten path" for you to take advantage of.

K.O.

Edited by - kortegel on 16 Sep 2002 12:59:07
swichowski View Drop Down
New Slug
New Slug

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote swichowski Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Sep 2002 at 7:54pm
Thank You for the information

Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic