Slug-Lines.com Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > General Slugging Questions and Comments > Afternoon Slug Lines
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Rte 17 line @ L'Enfant???

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
New Slug
New Slug

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Suzi9874 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Rte 17 line @ L'Enfant???
    Posted: 13 Oct 2005 at 2:19pm
On the map, a Rte 17 line from L'Enfant is listed. I attempted to find the line yesterday, only to be told by other slugs going to 610, Horner Rd and Springfield it does not exist. There were no slugs in line, no cars either. Can anyone let me know the status of this line???

I left and went to the Pentagon and waited 40 min in the Rte 17 line for a ride. Is the line always that bad???

Suzi
mikester View Drop Down
New Slug
New Slug

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mikester Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Oct 2005 at 12:05pm
It seems that bad all the time. Especially since fuel prices increased. If you do find the 17 line at Le'fant, let me know. I went over there and searched for the line as well, and had no luck.
sluggie View Drop Down
New Slug
New Slug

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sluggie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Oct 2005 at 2:10pm
The Rt 17 sluggers tried to start a 17 line at L'Enfant a while back. It didn't work out. The slugs stood there forever without anyone coming by to pick them up and eventually everyone just gave up.

Every once in a while we (the 610ers at L'Enfant) see slugs looking for the 17 slug line since it is advertised on this site. It has been nonexistent for quite some time now...
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic