Slug-Lines.com Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > General Slugging Questions and Comments > General Slugging Topics
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Yes, I was a troll -- goodbye!

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
New Slug
New Slug

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Undisclosed Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Yes, I was a troll -- goodbye!
    Posted: 20 Oct 2005 at 9:08am
So that there can be no charges of disception, I repeatedly indicated that I was a troll:

http://www.slug-lines.com/forum/topic.asp?TOPIC_ID=2475&SearchTerms=troll

http://www.slug-lines.com/forum/topic.asp?TOPIC_ID=2566&SearchTerms=troll

http://www.slug-lines.com/forum/topic.asp?TOPIC_ID=2793&SearchTerms=troll

With yesterday's passage of the proposal to add toll lanes to the Capital Beltway by the Transportation Planning Board of the Metropolitan Washington Council of Governments, my distraction work here is done and I bid you farewell.

So thanks to defender, SuzAnne, HOV3Slug, koakui, Rebecca22193 and CallmeMrSlug who made my work here so incredibly easy. And a special kiss to RLD, who never could avoid taking the bait and is a troll's dream come true.

For the record:
Letter = Fake
Email from police = True
And that whole thing about RLD's false claim that Virginia code permits parking anywhere that its not prohibited just dropped into my lap. As I said, RLD is the best!

I'll miss each and every one of you!

Sticky Bandaid View Drop Down
New Slug
New Slug

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sticky Bandaid Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Oct 2005 at 9:41am
Ew
Baz View Drop Down
New Slug
New Slug

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Baz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Oct 2005 at 9:45am
Dude...please get some help...
http://www.psychologyinfo.com/problems/
SpongeBob View Drop Down
New Slug
New Slug

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SpongeBob Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Oct 2005 at 9:47am
Don't take too much credit to yourself, Undisclosed.

A distraction?

As if anything said on here influences the price of bread.

No, the Mighty Mighty MWCOG was planning to screw us from the beginning.

Nothing you or anyone posting on this board, including the Sponge, said or did or thought or spent or imagined in the last 12 months, was going to change the vote to establish special roads for the well-to-do.

Not that I think you really are a troll. An irritation, maybe. But not an active troll.
Dhacim View Drop Down
New Slug
New Slug

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dhacim Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Oct 2005 at 12:43pm
I don't even know what the hell a troll is, nor do I see how toll roads on the beltway affect slugging...

Good Riddance!
defender View Drop Down
New Slug
New Slug

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote defender Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Oct 2005 at 1:06pm
Remember, he is a liar. So that he says he is leaving, he is staying.

That he says RLD is lying is to say RLD is telling the truth.

Well, half the news is good today.
HOV3Slug View Drop Down
New Slug
New Slug

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HOV3Slug Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Oct 2005 at 1:24pm
I am honored the he/she/it referenced me.
koakui View Drop Down
New Slug
New Slug

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote koakui Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Oct 2005 at 2:30pm
This guy is nuts and way too bored! He's gone. Let's have a slug par tay!!!! [^]
shahedC View Drop Down
New Slug
New Slug

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote shahedC Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Oct 2005 at 2:43pm
Reminds me of characters from Momentum and Saw.. "Don't believe his lies!!!"
n/a View Drop Down
New Slug
New Slug

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote n/a Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Oct 2005 at 3:32pm
RDL gets a kiss and what do I get?
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic