Slug-Lines.com Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > General Slugging Questions and Comments > Morning Slug Lines
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Pentagon/Washington sluglines at Horner Road

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
New Slug
New Slug

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tbell511 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Pentagon/Washington sluglines at Horner Road
    Posted: 19 Sep 2002 at 11:57am
I am trying to find out who is suppose to be the organizer of the slug lines being split at Horner Road?

1. How are the driver suppose to no that the DC slug line has been moved all the way on the other end of the new lot if there aren't any signs posted to alert them of the change in location.

2. I am going to assume that whom ever organized this change in location obviously has not been keeping up on the rampid auto break ins and tire , rim and radio thefts that have been occuring in the new lot.

This has obviously not been thought out to well,for instance drivers that recognize me have been catching me getting out of my car. Now you have people giving up after a while a going over to Potomac Mills and Bob's, lord knows it is a well known fact that Horner Road has the reputation for being the most unorganized lot around, but it is one of the most convinent. I think it is necesary to split the lines up but please POST SOME SIGNS and move it closer , nobody wants to be at work all day worrying about there cars.

TBell
Gold89 View Drop Down
New Slug
New Slug

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gold89 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Sep 2002 at 7:50am
quote:

I am trying to find out who is suppose to be the organizer of the slug lines being split at Horner Road?

1. How are the driver suppose to no that the DC slug line has been moved all the way on the other end of the new lot if there aren't any signs posted to alert them of the change in location.

2. I am going to assume that whom ever organized this change in location obviously has not been keeping up on the rampid auto break ins and tire , rim and radio thefts that have been occuring in the new lot.

This has obviously not been thought out to well,for instance drivers that recognize me have been catching me getting out of my car. Now you have people giving up after a while a going over to Potomac Mills and Bob's, lord knows it is a well known fact that Horner Road has the reputation for being the most unorganized lot around, but it is one of the most convinent. I think it is necesary to split the lines up but please POST SOME SIGNS and move it closer , nobody wants to be at work all day worrying about there cars.

TBell

TBell,

Thanks for your concern. This is also my concern. Before going any further, I want to reference

http://www.slug-lines.com/forum/topic.asp?TOPIC_ID=230

as the location to post Problems, Questions and Concerns regarding the splitting of the Horner Road slug lines.

I do not know who the organizers of the change are, but if the "organizers" read this, please tell everyone what you plan on doing to alleviate this problem.

(also posted at topic 230)

Gold89

Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic