Slug-Lines.com Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > General Slugging Questions and Comments > Morning Slug Lines
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Worst Slug Ride Ever from Mine Road

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
New Slug
New Slug

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Comptrol1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Worst Slug Ride Ever from Mine Road
    Posted: 02 Nov 2005 at 4:05pm
Had the worst slugging experience ever today!!!!!
A lady in a black Mazada 4 dr sedan picked us up today about 0700 am headed for L'Enfant. WE NEVER MADE IT!!!

As you know, today was the day of the nasty semi wreck near Quantico and traffic was blocked most of the morning. After she pickup us up we crawled in the traffic for about one and a half hours and got to within a mile of the accident site when she decides she can't take any more.

The lady cuts through the service road and headed BACK DOWN 95. We urged her to keep going, but she took us back to Mine Road. We almost got run off the road by oncoming vehicles when she turned around. What a nut. How rude can you be. [:(!]

The lady talked on the phone the entire trip and it was very clear she had emotional issues. I would stay away from this driver. She is very unbalanced. Look for the black Mazada and BE VERY CAREFUL!!!!

You can be sure I will NEVER ride with this lady again!!!! [V]

db
Freud View Drop Down
New Slug
New Slug

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Freud Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Dec 2005 at 10:52am
I had an encounter with the lady driving the black Mazda....I was waiting in line to pick up and I got out of the car to close the door for a slug that had gotten in the backseat. The line of cars inched up about 2 feet. I am getting back into my car when I hear someone wildly honking the horn - turned around and I see the Mazda lady honking and gesturing wildly, then yanking her wheel as if she was going to go around me although I was next in line.

I had read this post a while back and it immediately came to mind when I saw her.

She is indeed crazy....glad that I am a driver and not a slug. [:0]
mikester View Drop Down
New Slug
New Slug

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mikester Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Dec 2005 at 11:05am
I'd hate to have to tell that story to my boss. Did anyone make it in to work?
Comptrol1 View Drop Down
New Slug
New Slug

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Comptrol1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Dec 2005 at 4:41pm
All made it safely. I finally drove in and took all remaining passengers.

db
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic