Slug-Lines.com Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > General Slugging Questions and Comments > General Slugging Topics
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

This is a REAL slug incident

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 234
Author
New Slug
New Slug

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote frankiestein Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Nov 2005 at 8:41am
So the guy your wife picked up hangs out in girl locker rooms?
I'm confused, how did you become of this info?
Did your wife push the guy out of the car?
DaVetsAtHome View Drop Down
New Slug
New Slug

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DaVetsAtHome Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Nov 2005 at 8:01am
Baz;

Not a word in my comments here is meant to slam you for you are right! MilTrade's post smells like pure bovine slurry. I would expect anyone who had an incident like this to report it to the police. While a single report may not lead the police to the suspect, the woman may be able to add to other reports, composite drawings, or profiles. Reporting an actual even adds to our security.

Falsifying the report of the incident on this board is a matter of poor taste. Failing to report a real incident is a matter of poor judgement, if not a failure of her character in itself. Both are to be distained.

pplmvrs View Drop Down
New Slug
New Slug

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pplmvrs Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Nov 2005 at 9:18am
Miltrade,
Thank you for posting the information. I'm sorry that your wife had to deal with that. But like you said, it is just a crummy incident. Slugging for the most part is a very safe way of getting to work.
sluDgE View Drop Down
Master Slug
Master Slug

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sluDgE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Nov 2005 at 2:25pm
DaVets,

Agree with you. The only thing that would make this tale less believable would be if the alleged pervert reported in the incident was a Naked Guatamalen slugging a ride to Horny Road!
BillyBackSeat View Drop Down
New Slug
New Slug

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BillyBackSeat Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Nov 2005 at 6:39pm
quote:
Originally posted by DaVetsAtHome
[br]Baz;

Not a word in my comments here is meant to slam you for you are right! MilTrade's post smells like pure bovine slurry. I would expect anyone who had an incident like this to report it to the police. While a single report may not lead the police to the suspect, the woman may be able to add to other reports, composite drawings, or profiles. Reporting an actual even adds to our security.

Falsifying the report of the incident on this board is a matter of poor taste. Failing to report a real incident is a matter of poor judgement, if not a failure of her character in itself. Both are to be distained.

The writing style is bombastic and flatuent. The content gassy. Just like... Hey N or S, how many different names do you use to post under? Hmmm?

Hug a slug today
DaVetsAtHome View Drop Down
New Slug
New Slug

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DaVetsAtHome Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Nov 2005 at 8:17am
quote:
Originally posted by BillyBackSeat
[br]
quote:
[br]Baz;

The writing style is bombastic and flatuent. The content gassy. Just like... Hey N or S, how many different names do you use to post under? Hmmm?

Hug a slug today

Sorry, gas passer, but I certainly am not NOS.
BillyBackSeat View Drop Down
New Slug
New Slug

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BillyBackSeat Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Nov 2005 at 7:43pm
quote:
[br]
quote:
Originally posted by BillyBackSeat
[br]
quote:
[br]Baz;

Hug a slug today

Sorry, gas passer, but I certainly am not NOS.

Sure. Yeah. Right.

Hug a slug today
frankiestein View Drop Down
New Slug
New Slug

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote frankiestein Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Nov 2005 at 8:13am
Well here goes the neighbor hood, just passed along from Babblin B at the revolving door cafe'. A driver in a white honda accord has NOS in his car and aparently has been using it to get slugs home faster. My pet turtle lost his shell, the man is described as a white hispanic man wearing orange shorts, that's all. He tried to touch my turtle but I didn't call the police. Oh yeah he was carrying a gym bag with nothing in it.
bnvus View Drop Down
New Slug
New Slug

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bnvus Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Dec 2005 at 2:21pm
She should have immediatley pulled over and asked him to get out!!

Seriously though, she should have exited at the next exit and through him out or flagged someone down to help. There is no excuse for this and as a driver of the vehicle I would have excercised my right have the person removed. Really make it inconvienient for them.
scoobydoo View Drop Down
New Slug
New Slug

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote scoobydoo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Dec 2005 at 4:24pm
Well I'm sure that if it were legall we could all use Nos to get home faster, that would be cool.[:D]
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 234
  Share Topic