Slug-Lines.com Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > General Slugging Questions and Comments > Afternoon Slug Lines
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Pentagon Slug Lines

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
New Slug
New Slug

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote capriannabella Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Pentagon Slug Lines
    Posted: 28 Nov 2005 at 3:27pm
I am new to being a slug driver. I tried going to the Pentagon last week to pick up slugs going to 610 Garrisonville Rd. I got in the wrong line and ended up getting Potomac Mills and nearby people. If I'm on 395 South, how do I get to the Pentagon 610 Garrisonville Rd slug lines?

-Kelly

Kelly T
fryed_1 View Drop Down
New Slug
New Slug

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote fryed_1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Nov 2005 at 8:42am
It's through the pentagon north parking lot. You'll see all the VA destinations lined up not far to the left of metro.
N_or_S_bound View Drop Down
New Slug
New Slug

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote N_or_S_bound Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Nov 2005 at 11:44am
It is SOUTH parking you want. there's a sign that says "Carpool Staging Area" near the exit you want.

Once you enter SOUTH parking from 395, take your first available street that allows a left turn, go to the stop sign, turn left again, go to just short of the next stop sign & turn left yet again.

Slugs are lined up on a median with signs near the head of the lines.. 610 & Mine Road folks are furthest from the Pentagon.

NoSb

SOV because you can, HOV because you care!
sluDgE View Drop Down
Master Slug
Master Slug

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sluDgE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Nov 2005 at 12:51pm
Once upon a time there was a map of the P'gon areas showing where all the afternoon slug lines are located.
Does anyone still have it to post on this board?
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic