Slug-Lines.com Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > General Slugging Questions and Comments > Morning Slug Lines
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Getting to 14th Street

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
New Slug
New Slug

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mikelecroy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Getting to 14th Street
    Posted: 29 Nov 2005 at 11:40am
I live in Fredericksburg and looking for the best way to get to 12th and New York Ave. It looks like the best way is the slug line to 14th Street from Stafford, however, I need to know where on 14th Street you get dropped off. Can someone help me? You are welcome to email me at: Mike.LeCroy@hqda.army.mil Thanks.

Getting to DC
mikester View Drop Down
New Slug
New Slug

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mikester Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Nov 2005 at 2:53pm
I like 14th too. It depends on the drivers. Some go farther up, some don't. 14th doesn't seem like all that common of a pickup though, be prepared to metro from the Pentagon
annsyp View Drop Down
New Slug
New Slug

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote annsyp Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Nov 2005 at 4:47pm
I don't know about Stafford, but in Lake Ridge, people will tell you at the pick-up how far they are going up 14th Street. If they don't say, it never hurts to ask.

I have never had to go to the Pentagon, but again, Lake Ridge may be different.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic