Slug-Lines.com Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > General Slugging Questions and Comments > General Slugging Topics
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

A New Year's resolution for Horner Road slugs

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
New Slug
New Slug

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HybridDriver Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: A New Year's resolution for Horner Road slugs
    Posted: 21 Dec 2005 at 12:54pm
I am a rider despite the username.

Could the people in the line for 14th/L'enfant please not walk the line of cars soliciting a ride? Please let the cars drive up to the curb where everybody stands. It's far more efficient to allow the drivers to meet us, rather than the rediculous way things are currently being conducted.

I can't count how many times I have seen two cars fill up halfway down the the lot at the same time and then battle to get out of the lot.

Happy New Year.

--------
2005 Honda Civic Hybrid
Funny, I've never been in a motorcycle only traffic jam!
TROLL View Drop Down
New Slug
New Slug

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TROLL Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Dec 2005 at 1:06pm
Ahhh....NO! We have to ask which cars are going where. Do you have signs on your car? You should get some. they are real cheap if you make them yourself, and attach magnets on the back.

14th Isn't that bad.
SillyBilly View Drop Down
New Slug
New Slug

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SillyBilly Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Dec 2005 at 1:09pm
New slug line?
Learned this morning that the construction across Gambrill Road from the Mobil Gas Station at the Franconia-Springfield Parkway will be the new Gambrill Road commuter lot. Does anyone have more info on it? Looks like the lot will be a good slug line location for those who live off Gambrill Rd, or in Newington Forest, Newington Commons, Newington Heights, South Run, and even for some in Lorfax Heights, Hampton Woods, Chapel Acres, Lenox and Lorton.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic