Slug-Lines.com Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > General Slugging Questions and Comments > Morning Slug Lines
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

610 to King Street Metro/Old Town

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
New Slug
New Slug

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote zbat Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: 610 to King Street Metro/Old Town
    Posted: 02 Jan 2006 at 9:56pm
Are there drivers to Old Town in the VA Line in the morning?

Thanks.
annsyp View Drop Down
New Slug
New Slug

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote annsyp Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Jan 2006 at 9:12am
I don't slug from 610 (I slug from Tacketts Mill), but I haven't found a line that goes to Old Town. Currently, when I pick up slugs, I take them to Crystal City, then loop through the airport to hit the GW Parkway.

If you are a rider, you can easily slug to Crystal City or Pentagon, then take the metro from there to the King Street Metro.
yellowsnappers View Drop Down
New Slug
New Slug

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote yellowsnappers Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Jan 2006 at 7:59pm
quote:
Originally posted by zbat
[br]Are there drivers to Old Town in the VA Line in the morning?

Thanks.

I just started a new job in Springfield near Mall/Metro. Need riders/take turn drivers to carpool. I intend to leave 610 lot around 6:45.

yellowsnappers
coachjes View Drop Down
New Slug
New Slug

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote coachjes Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Feb 2006 at 5:13am
The car pool thing sounds good to me I work from 7-4 in mclean and would be willing to drive 100% of the time if we could all work some thing out in the way of gas

"in Him"
yellowsnappers View Drop Down
New Slug
New Slug

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote yellowsnappers Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Feb 2006 at 3:10pm
I have one additional person in order to start with 3 people. If you are flexible with your schedule this could work. We could arrive to work at 7:15 however, we couldn't leave Stafford before 6:45. We could also discuss the driving/gas matter, as sometimes one of us may need our cars. If you're interested. Please call at 571-338-3965. Thanks.

yellowsnappers
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic