Slug-Lines.com Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Archived Slugging Topics > Hybrids
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Forum LockedOops

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
New Slug
New Slug

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote omaryak Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Oops
    Posted: 02 Jan 2006 at 10:06pm
Honda has the worst hybrids, and Accord has the worst mileage among them. Sorry, but you were misled by the hybrid label in this case. Look at the mileage next time. The 2006 Civic hybrid and the Prius are the best performers. Any larger car sees a diminishing benefit from the introduction of a partially electric powertrain. The Silverado "hybrid" pickup truck from GM, for example, is a joke. If you ask me, only the smallest, most fuel-efficient hybrids should be allowed an HOV exemption. Your Accord is a case in point of why such a narrow definition is necessary.
omaryak View Drop Down
New Slug
New Slug

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote omaryak Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Jan 2006 at 10:08pm
heh -- the subject I chose is more appropriate than I thought. This was meant to be in reply to the thread about the Accord hybrid. Don't know how I was able to post a new topic from there. Sorry about that.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic