Slug-Lines.com Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > General Slugging Questions and Comments > General Slugging Topics
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

HOV survey

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
New Slug
New Slug

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 122582 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: HOV survey
    Posted: 03 Jan 2006 at 1:44pm
Anyone else get the invite for the HOV survey?

Pretty interesting stuff. If you got the invite, I'd recommend taking the time to complete it.

Keep slugging alive - tip your driver today!
Luddite View Drop Down
New Slug
New Slug

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Luddite Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Jan 2006 at 3:52pm
Read the questions very carerfully. I discovered an error in one of the questions on my survey. Told the company about it and they said they would try to fix it. Seems that no two surveys are the same and a computer generates questions. Read carefully.
Jerry Seinfeld View Drop Down
New Slug
New Slug

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jerry Seinfeld Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Jan 2006 at 1:35pm
What's the deal with slugging? We should call it leaching, because isn't that what we are really doing? Leaching to another person for transportation. Slugging just makes it sound like we are all just slowly moving to work, the whole time trying to avoid that one evil person trying to throw salt on us.
mikester View Drop Down
New Slug
New Slug

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mikester Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Jan 2006 at 1:54pm
Thanks for that insightful post jerry
New Slug
New Slug

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jerry Seinfeld Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Jan 2006 at 2:04pm
Heellooooo...Mikester
HOV3Slug View Drop Down
New Slug
New Slug

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HOV3Slug Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Jan 2006 at 8:28am
Jerry, well it's nice to know somebody got the DVD collection for Christmas. Or did you get it for Honaca - yes it sounds like Monaca, I playing my Harmanica, taking a trip to Jomanica, Happy Happy Honaca.
New Slug
New Slug

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jerry Seinfeld Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Jan 2006 at 9:09am
And what's the deal with Adam Sandler?
pcc1107 View Drop Down
New Slug
New Slug

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pcc1107 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Jan 2006 at 9:36am
We are "Affordable Commute Enhancers" (ACEs). We are an affordable (free) way to enhance the commute experience by qualifying the driver for HOV lane usage.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic