Slug-Lines.com Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > General Slugging Questions and Comments > General Slugging Topics
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

What was up with Mine Road parking lot?

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
New Slug
New Slug

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bnvus Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: What was up with Mine Road parking lot?
    Posted: 05 Jan 2006 at 12:33pm
Man, yesterday in the evening it looked like a wrecking yard. There were cars parked...anywhere. You could hardly navigate the lanes trying to squeeze by. It is no wonder they tow and issue tickets. That was ridiculous.
fryed_1 View Drop Down
New Slug
New Slug

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote fryed_1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Jan 2006 at 1:38pm
yeah. you can barely fit 2 cars in a lane there.
TROLL View Drop Down
New Slug
New Slug

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TROLL Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Jan 2006 at 2:18pm
Yeah...I saw a towtruck towing a towtruck. I guess he was parked in the way of the second towtruck, or at least that was the report.
I think that part of that lot IS actually a wrecking yard. I saw them bringing in a crane last week in that lot. And if you haven't noticed, there are some cars with no wheels that are on blocks, missing windshields, etc.

It's a mess over there. watch where you park your car, for one day it may just be mixed in with junk cars.
frankiestein View Drop Down
New Slug
New Slug

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote frankiestein Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Jan 2006 at 3:53pm
Yeah, and they plan to crush all the cars in that lot. You can't fit a wrecking crane in there.
TROLL View Drop Down
New Slug
New Slug

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TROLL Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Jan 2006 at 3:55pm
It was actually a crusher. They put it together in about 5 hours. It's one of those crushing machines for cars. they put it up in that lot to thwart away the illegal parkers. It was on the news.
there's a crane, and crushy machine.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic