Slug-Lines.com Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > General Slugging Questions and Comments > General Slugging Topics
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Hit and Run (Week of 9/23 to 9/30)

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
New Slug
New Slug

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote LHG4444 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Hit and Run (Week of 9/23 to 9/30)
    Posted: 01 Oct 2002 at 9:15am
I park at the route #17 commuter lot directly behind the bus stop shed. As I washed my car this weekend I noticed that my vehicle has been damaged. The amount of damage to my vehicle was from more than a little bump, the operator of the other vehicle knows that they hit a 1991, White BMW 735iL, with Illinois plates. Anyone with information concerning this incident please contact me ASAP. If there is no response from anyone, I must contact the authorities regarding this incident and the operator maybe charged. I figured that I should give the individual(s) an opportunity to come forward and assume responsibility for the damage they caused to my vehicle. My vehicle has residue that was left behind from the collision/impact area. Again please come forward and identify yourself or the party that is responsible. Thank You.

brooke View Drop Down
New Slug
New Slug

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote brooke Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Mar 2003 at 7:22pm
ok
tondalea View Drop Down
New Slug
New Slug

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tondalea Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Mar 2003 at 10:22am
You know this is not the first time that this has happened. Are there any cameras in the lot? Maybe we should work on getting some, if not. Hope you find out who did it.
wdossel View Drop Down
New Slug
New Slug

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote wdossel Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Mar 2003 at 11:48am
The unfortunate thing here (just like other questions of slugging or driving etiquette) is that the vilest offenders are also the least likely to read this or similar fora :(

- Will
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic