Slug-Lines.com Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > General Slugging Questions and Comments > General Slugging Topics
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Wrong Way Driver

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
New Slug
New Slug

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote slugbeans Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Wrong Way Driver
    Posted: 02 Feb 2006 at 2:52pm
Just a word of caution. Apparently the driver I rode with this morning was either insane or drunk.
Uh..he was driving a white Camry (I believe). Started off fine then we made a left onto fifth st (the wrong way) right by Potomac mills.
I was scared for my life. I shouted at him that he was going the wrong way, after a few blocks, and few cars honking he finally realized and turned the right way.
TROLL View Drop Down
New Slug
New Slug

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TROLL Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Feb 2006 at 3:00pm
Did you happen to get a Liscense number? Or at least get out of the car?
slugbeans View Drop Down
New Slug
New Slug

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote slugbeans Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Feb 2006 at 3:02pm
I wet my self, but I did manage to get a partial number off his plate. The strange part was I found a cookie stuffed in the door. I really found myself in a bit of a pickle.
So remember kids, don't ride with wrong way driving strangers.
TROLL View Drop Down
New Slug
New Slug

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TROLL Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Feb 2006 at 3:07pm
PHONY![:(!]
scoobydoo View Drop Down
New Slug
New Slug

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote scoobydoo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Feb 2006 at 3:25pm
Not very funny bearing false witness there sluggbeans![:(]
slugbeans View Drop Down
New Slug
New Slug

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote slugbeans Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Feb 2006 at 3:37pm
i pooped my pants!
ohio 7 View Drop Down
New Slug
New Slug

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ohio 7 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Feb 2006 at 9:31am
You know, slugbean, you really ought to take your juvenile bathroom humor and move on. I knew your story wasn't real when you mentioned 5th St. by the mall. Duh, no numbered streets anywhere in that area. You're just wasting space here so take a hike.
mikester View Drop Down
New Slug
New Slug

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mikester Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Feb 2006 at 3:18pm
I think that goes for a couple more than just slugbean.
slugbeans View Drop Down
New Slug
New Slug

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote slugbeans Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Feb 2006 at 9:13am
popcorn booty!
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic