Slug-Lines.com Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > General Slugging Questions and Comments > Afternoon Slug Lines
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

18th & Pennsylvania - Slug Line

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
New Slug
New Slug

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote savage1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: 18th & Pennsylvania - Slug Line
    Posted: 06 Mar 2006 at 10:15am
I've been slugging many years and I'm still amazed there isn't a slug line going to Horner Road and/or Potomac Mills from 18th Street. There are numerous drivers that ask about a line in the PM so they won't have to travel up 14th Street, Rosslyn or to the Pentagon. Is there anyway we can start a line? [:X]
beachhead View Drop Down
New Slug
New Slug

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote beachhead Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Mar 2006 at 1:21pm
Wild man, some folks tried to start a line a block away from 18th and Penn at 19th and I going to Horner and points south last year. It might still be active, but doesn't look well used. Check this thread: http://www.slug-lines.com/forum/topic.asp?TOPIC_ID=2548. Don't look for help at 18th St since it goes the wrong direction for the afternoon.
savage1 View Drop Down
New Slug
New Slug

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote savage1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Mar 2006 at 3:19pm
Yeah, I didn't think 19th & I would work because it is already so congested and not close enough to the bus stop. I believe a line could form but drivers would need to make a "U-turn" on Penn to head towards 19th-23rd streets. Cars can stage on the opposite side of CitiBank or Worldbank. [:X]

Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic