Slug-Lines.com Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > General Slugging Questions and Comments > Morning Slug Lines
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Morning and Evening slug

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
Author
New Slug
New Slug

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote andyc1013 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Apr 2009 at 1:39pm
Finally...someone who replied and offered a positive suggestion! Let me think about it and I will get back to you. What time would you be at the commuter lot? I can probably get there in about 20 minutes. I usually begin driving at 6:15am from Stafford and I usually get to work by 7:30-45 and leave by 4pm. Will that time frame work?

As for driving, the only problem I have is driving from Rockville to DC to pick people up in the afternoons. It's usually not very consistent.

Thanks,
andyc1013
optimist View Drop Down
New Slug
New Slug

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote optimist Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Apr 2009 at 1:00pm
I am in Dale City trying to establish a slug lane to and from Union Station Slug Line, thought you might be interested.
http://www.slug-lines.com/forum/topic.asp?TOPIC_ID=9944

Looking for Slugs: Dale City to Union Station
SlugsB1tch2Much View Drop Down
New Slug
New Slug

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SlugsB1tch2Much Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Apr 2009 at 2:47pm
quote:
Originally posted by SlugsAB1tch

andyc1013 - I live in Woodbridge and if you can get up to the PW Parkway commuter lot, I can offer you a ride. I work near Union Station. That's some commute you got working out of Rockville!!
Is there anyway you can share driving responibilities? One day will be fine.
Forget the comments you've gotten from SlugsB1tch2much. He is no use to this forum.
If you are interested, please reply!

slugsABitch

Hahahaha
ms. binklesworth View Drop Down
New Slug
New Slug

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ms. binklesworth Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Apr 2009 at 4:45pm
Hi,

I've been communicating with this person. She's definitely looking to start a car group or slug line.

billionaress@comcast.net

Thanks

Binkles
KellysOnNow View Drop Down
New Slug
New Slug

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote KellysOnNow Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Apr 2009 at 11:21am
I just herd of Slugging yesterday and was wondering if there is a slug line in Warrenton, to Alexandria's Patent office or near by? Can anyone help?[:)]
sluDgE View Drop Down
Master Slug
Master Slug

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sluDgE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Apr 2009 at 1:55pm
With the exception of the Herndon-Monroe P&R lot on I-66, the other known active slug lines are along the I-95 corridor from Springfield to Fredericksburg.

I think your best bet from Warrenton would be to find or form a carpool.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
  Share Topic