Slug-Lines.com Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > General Slugging Questions and Comments > Morning Slug Lines
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

New to Slugging

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
New Slug
New Slug

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lajamc3 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: New to Slugging
    Posted: 04 Apr 2006 at 5:47pm
I live in Franconia/Spfld and think I will try to pick up at "Bob's". However, I noticed a Kingstowne group but can't find it on the map.

I am wondering if there are any slugs who go to Capitol Hill. I only see mostly Pentagon or 14th & Constitution dropoffs. Is there any flexibility to that? Can I ask for Cap Hill slugs at the pickup point?
Thanks for any info!
Laura
pick44 View Drop Down
New Slug
New Slug

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pick44 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Apr 2006 at 5:59pm
A few drivers call for Union Station in the morning but it may difficult to get an afternoon return trip directly to Bob's. You may have to combine slugging with subway via L'Enfant or Pentagon.
lajamc3 View Drop Down
New Slug
New Slug

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lajamc3 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Apr 2006 at 6:02pm
Thanks for your reply. I'm a driver, and I have very unpredictable evening/return hours, so slugging wouldn't be any advantage in the pm. I'll just see what happens in the morning I guess!
Laura
L-Slug View Drop Down
New Slug
New Slug

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote L-Slug Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Apr 2006 at 5:27pm
Relatively new to slugging as well. So is there slugging at Kingstowne? Hadn't heard that but it would be more convenient for me than the other Franconia/Springfield options. I would like to see slugging options on the east side of 95 and Kingstowne would be perfect.

L-slug
bigmike View Drop Down
New Slug
New Slug

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bigmike Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Apr 2006 at 5:49pm
I usually leave work @ 6-630 so if any of yall need a ride to Springfield, hit me up. I would be more than happy to accommodate.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic