Slug-Lines.com Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > General Slugging Questions and Comments > General Slugging Topics
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Where Exactly Are The Pentagon Slug Lines?

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
New Slug
New Slug

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dave Long Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Where Exactly Are The Pentagon Slug Lines?
    Posted: 07 Apr 2006 at 8:16am
I'm new to slugging and would like to start driving and picking up slugs. However, I'm not exactly sure where the pentagon lines are located or how to get to them. Driving from the Navy Yard to the Pentagon, does anyone know which exit I take and which direction I go when I get to the Pentagon? I would be picking up riders for Horner Rd. Thanks.
sluDgE View Drop Down
Master Slug
Master Slug

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sluDgE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Apr 2006 at 1:26pm
Dave,

There was a map of Pentagpn South Parking on this site that showed the slug line locations. Unless they've moved it again, the Horner Road slug line is in the loop just east of the main south parking lot. I think the exit you want after you cross the Potomac is labeled as "Pentagon South Parking". Good luck.
shelbybrynn View Drop Down
New Slug
New Slug

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote shelbybrynn Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Apr 2006 at 12:20pm
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic