Slug-Lines.com Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > General Slugging Questions and Comments > General Slugging Topics
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Asking to Take Three?

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 91011
Author
Master Slug
Master Slug

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote getmehome pweeze Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Aug 2006 at 11:30am
I agree "how many" is a good Q for the driver to decide.. as Ive stated B4, hubby and I ride together, so we ask "how many" when the situation needs be...We also have no gripes about passing a ride to the next solo driver in line to catch a ride together.

GMHP was hea!
jj0216 View Drop Down
New Slug
New Slug

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jj0216 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Aug 2006 at 12:43pm
Yesterday morning the other slug that got into a car with me asked if they could take three, nevermind the fact that there were plenty of cars coming and very few people waiting at 7:30am, plenty of time before the HOV cutoff to get to DC. I was quite annoyed (but didn't say anything as it is the driver's decision) at being cramped in the back seat with a rather large person and their three large bags when there was no need for it.

Yes, I know I could have gotten out, but it was a two door car and I'd have had to ask her to get out and then climb out, it wasn't worth it.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 91011
  Share Topic