Slug-Lines.com Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > General Slugging Questions and Comments > General Slugging Topics
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Join the May 1st Protest

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 234
Author
New Slug
New Slug

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote emancilla Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 May 2006 at 3:13pm
3-For-HOV, I totally agree with you. This is no sense.
emancilla View Drop Down
New Slug
New Slug

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote emancilla Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 May 2006 at 3:23pm
Illegal immigrants come to the U.S. well aware of what they might encounter here. Still, they keep coming. I wonder what's the treatment illegal people receive in Mexico, Central or South America. I'm pretty sure they don't even get 10% of what illegal immigrants receive in the U.S.
MDC View Drop Down
New Slug
New Slug

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MDC Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 May 2006 at 4:36pm
emancilla,
It's a felony to be in Mexico illegally. They are treated as felons.
pick44 View Drop Down
New Slug
New Slug

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pick44 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 May 2006 at 4:59pm
Why is the Government spending tens of billions of dollars to try to keep illegal aliens out when every ten years our Congress provides ammesty so they have new voters to keep them in office? Meaningful enforcement and use of the legal process to apply for immigration with reduced quotas should be the law of the land.
AveMaria View Drop Down
New Slug
New Slug

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AveMaria Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 May 2006 at 9:18am
You could always take it a step further than posting your comment on this Slug website -- why not post one here:
http://www.senate.gov/general/contact_information/senators_cfm.cfm?State=VA
getmehome pweeze View Drop Down
Master Slug
Master Slug

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote getmehome pweeze Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 May 2006 at 2:03pm
The best rally pic I've seen yet

"no immigrants = no burrito's", "you better think twice America"

HA AHAA AHA HAAH AHAHAAA!!

"Taco flavored keeses!!"-Southpark

:'}
bigmike View Drop Down
New Slug
New Slug

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bigmike Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 May 2006 at 2:27pm
im not racist but we DO depend on those who reside here from another country. I mean, take this as just an observation but go to any 7-11, fast food joint, chinese restaurant, etc. and tell me how many americans you see working there? Hardly any right? Wanna know why? Because americans are lazy, greedy, and want a dollar for ten cents of work. Whereas, those from other countries, will work their butts OFF to make that $4/hr simply because they are so happy to be "free" from the torment they had in their country.

THAT is what needs to be thought about....
getmehome pweeze View Drop Down
Master Slug
Master Slug

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote getmehome pweeze Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 May 2006 at 2:38pm
Word up, ever heard of Farmingville, NY? Spawned site of a documentary by the same name about the abuse and murder of day laborers? People are against immigrants, but they are the ones doing a days worth of hard dirty disgusting manual labor, because the lazy US citizens dont want to do it.

You tell me how many immigrants you see sitting on the road shaking an empty coffee cup asking for spare change??

I still believe that if you want to live here, you learn the language, and pay taxes.

:'}
AveMaria View Drop Down
New Slug
New Slug

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AveMaria Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 May 2006 at 3:29pm
I personnaly am not opposed to immigrants working in the country -- heck, that's what the country is made of, I AM however opposed to illegal aliens. Incredulous how the media and those DEMANDING amnesty have put such a psychological spin on the entire conflict by failing to use the word ILLEGAL in any of their media reports of these CRIMINALS who disregard U.S. border and custom laws.

I don't blame the ILLEGAL aliens as much as I do the businesses who hire at crude wages so as to not eat into their FY or QY profits. It's such a "played out hustle" equated with out-sourcing to overseas sweat shops who hire young children, women and the elderly to work for these pityful wages.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 234
  Share Topic