Slug-Lines.com Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > General Slugging Questions and Comments > Morning Slug Lines
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Springfield to Pentagon - a.m.?

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
New Slug
New Slug

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote wd Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Springfield to Pentagon - a.m.?
    Posted: 08 Oct 2002 at 10:18am
How does the Long John Silvers/Bob's line in Springfield work for those going to the Pentagon? I can take two in the mornings but haven't figured out the system yet. Looks like from this website that there aren't any Pentagon-ers at that location. From Franconia, this is the closest slug line....Thanks!

wd
USA View Drop Down
New Slug
New Slug

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote USA Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Oct 2002 at 2:57pm
Depending on where you live and what time you leave, it may be faster for you to skip Bob's and just go solo by going straight up Van Dorn and getting on the highway at King Street or Seminary. The highway doesn't get truly snarled that far up until 8:00 most days. The reason I say this is that from the Franconia/Kingstowne area, getting to Bob's can be a pain with all the new traffic patterns.

quote:

How does the Long John Silvers/Bob's line in Springfield work for those going to the Pentagon? I can take two in the mornings but haven't figured out the system yet. Looks like from this website that there aren't any Pentagon-ers at that location. From Franconia, this is the closest slug line....Thanks!

wd

Patti View Drop Down
New Slug
New Slug

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Patti Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Oct 2002 at 12:49pm
Hi, how do you get onto 395 at King or Seminary Road from Van Dorn Street? I've only been able to find Landmark as one way to get on.
Thx for the infor.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic