Slug-Lines.com Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > General Slugging Questions and Comments > General Slugging Topics
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Lighter Traffic This Week

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 456
Author
New Slug
New Slug

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pentagonchop Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 May 2006 at 1:27pm
I'll throw my 2 cents in as well . . . I actually enjoyed reading the posts the vp and bm wrote . . it did pass the day, but then again it was disturbing. I agree that your husband might have seen this site, but maybe it was after admin deleted all of your posts, so he really doesn't know what you wrote. I would be down right embarassed if I were to write something like that and my wife saw it. Yes, it was talk, but it was some serious flirty talk that was misconstrued by your whole audience. Try using the old saying . . Think before you speak . . and admin doesnt have to delete your account, just never come here again if you don't want to be a part of it.
Moody Girl View Drop Down
New Slug
New Slug

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Moody Girl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 May 2006 at 1:36pm
quote:
Originally posted by vapinky
[br]Yeah, so I put my business out there? Nothing to hide here so what’s the big deal!

My husband knows that I’m a jokester and I carry on, etc. BM and I have not engaged in sexual activity, nor will we ever. Trust me honey, if I need a ride from anyone, all I need to do is ask. I don’t need to use my body to get what I want.

Not sure why I’m explaining myself to the users on this board, but I really hate people like you. You sit on the other side of this post and spew all your crap: probably because you’re fat and ugly and
you’re mad that no one pays attention to you.

I got an idea: HEY ADMIN – PLEASE DELETE MY ACCOUNT!!!!!!!!

VP,

Let me start this by saying, "There is NOTHING I would say on this website that I would not say directly to someone's face".

Having said that....apparently you bit off more than you could chew and now you have become very defensive [:0]

You must have a very understanding husband or maybe he just doesn't care.

Personally, my husband would be hurt and angry if did this to him (not that I ever would) even if I was a "jokester".

Anyone that has an ounce of moral fiber knows that couple's who love & respect each other don't act this way.

You seem to have a lot of hate/rage built up. Again, you should seek counseling for that.

FYI....I am not fat/I am petite, not ugly nor conceited, I get more than enough attention and I am not mad....just moody. [;)]

jojobean View Drop Down
New Slug
New Slug

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jojobean Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 May 2006 at 1:46pm
VAPinky....its your life and business and if you chose to flirt online for whatever reason...go for it. I just want to know whether you ever got the items you were shopping for..lol
getmehome pweeze View Drop Down
Master Slug
Master Slug

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote getmehome pweeze Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 May 2006 at 3:15pm
.....lol...

:'}
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 456
  Share Topic