Slug-Lines.com Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > General Slugging Questions and Comments > General Slugging Topics
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Potomac Mills Construction

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
New Slug
New Slug

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Admin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Potomac Mills Construction
    Posted: 12 May 2006 at 11:15am
I received the following from the marketing director of Potomac Mills:

As of 5/18, Potomac Mills will commence construction on the new Costco site in the parking field in front of the old Van's Skate Park center. This should not affect normal operation of slugging but no cars, buses or slug rider wait lines will be allowed in this area.
flatulentsluggerhugger View Drop Down
New Slug
New Slug

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote flatulentsluggerhugger Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 May 2006 at 11:18am
Kind of confused here. If this area is currently used by slugs then how will there be no affects of normal operation of slugging if cars, buses, or slug rider wait lines?

VOTE HOT!!!! SO GAS PASSERS LIKE ME WON'T ANNOY YOU!!!

whoever smealt it dealt it!!!!
vapinky View Drop Down
New Slug
New Slug

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote vapinky Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 May 2006 at 11:19am
True....that makes NO sense at all!
Bob View Drop Down
New Slug
New Slug

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bob Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 May 2006 at 1:26pm
Unfortunately, this appears to be the area of the current Pentagon line at Potomac Mills. It will affect slugging. However, I dont think it will be really major from what I can tell by this message because the Pentagon line (cars and slugs) could just form on the other side of the barrier in the actual commuter lot. Just move it over to other side of green belt between the two lots.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic