Slug-Lines.com Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > General Slugging Questions and Comments > Morning Slug Lines
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Woodbridge to Franconia/Springfield Metro

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
New Slug
New Slug

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ktunila Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Woodbridge to Franconia/Springfield Metro
    Posted: 23 May 2006 at 10:00am
Greetings! My fiancé and I just moved to Woodbridge (near Minniville Rd & Prince William Pkwy) and we’d like to find the appropriate line to pick someone up on our way to Franconia/Springfield Metro.

My fiancé drives into work and drops me off at the metro – but we need one more person to wiz by traffic. We usually leave the house between 6:15 and 6: 30 and get to the metro by around 7:00- but we’d love to leave a tad later and catch a bit more shut eye #61514;

Does anyone know a slug line in the Woodbridge area that has people that want to go to the Franconia/Springfield Metro??

Please help!!
annsyp View Drop Down
New Slug
New Slug

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote annsyp Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 May 2006 at 1:04pm
I don't know of any lines that go to the Franconia metro, unfortunately. Most lines go further in, closer to the city.

Your best bet is probably to get a consistent rider, someone who also needs to go to the Springfield area.
ktunila View Drop Down
New Slug
New Slug

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ktunila Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 May 2006 at 2:41pm
Thanks annsyp!

Everyone - please keep your ear to the ground - if anyone knows of anyone that would be interested I'd love to exchange emails asap!

quote:
Originally posted by annsyp
[br]I don't know of any lines that go to the Franconia metro, unfortunately. Most lines go further in, closer to the city.

Your best bet is probably to get a consistent rider, someone who also needs to go to the Springfield area.

Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic