Slug-Lines.com Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > General Slugging Questions and Comments > Afternoon Slug Lines
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

19th & F fyi

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
Author
Master Slug
Master Slug

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DC2RV Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Jul 2006 at 12:20pm
The 19th and F line is for people going to Springfield and Burke. There's a newer line at 19th and I for people going farther south. Check the PM Slug Lines section on the front page for more info.

Regarding your question about passing over people based on how they look - maybe you should try another form of commuting. Otherwise, you'll drive yourself crazy worrying about smells and the other occasional annoyances we all encounter.
DC2RV View Drop Down
Master Slug
Master Slug

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DC2RV Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Sep 2006 at 7:09am
Updated 9/6/06 - The fence is gone and the GW students are moved in. I suggest moving the line back to its original location.

Nazik View Drop Down
New Slug
New Slug

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Nazik Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Sep 2006 at 12:56pm
I am new to the afternoon slug-lines. Is there one on 19th and F? If so how rapidly does the lines move? Are there more riders than drivers at 5pm? Also where are the lines forming at?

Nazik
DC2RV View Drop Down
Master Slug
Master Slug

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DC2RV Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Sep 2006 at 2:59pm
Welcome Nazik.

Check the front page under Afternoon slug-lines for more info on 19th & F.

In response to your questions:

The line forms south of F street on the right hand side of 19th - usually around the 2nd parking meter. At 5PM the line usualy moves pretty well - the wait for Bob's is usually 5-10 minutes. There are usually more riders than drivers, but until a few weeks ago I hadn't heard of anyone being stranded before.

Good luck.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
  Share Topic