Slug-Lines.com Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > General Slugging Questions and Comments > General Slugging Topics
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Drivers needed for the 630 LOT AM TIME

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
Author
New Slug
New Slug

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote shelbybrynn Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Oct 2002 at 4:53pm
Yeah, that's what I thought at first but there was no earlier conversation about door-to-door service so I was confused by his statement. I do think that in light of the recent attacks that door-to-door service is not such a bad idea though. We should all be looking out for one another. Especially since our commuter lots are usually right off the interstate and us slugs are particularly at risk due to the fact that we sit out in the open and wait. Hopefully they will catch this nut and fast!!
shelbybrynn View Drop Down
New Slug
New Slug

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote shelbybrynn Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Oct 2002 at 5:12pm
I think you're right Matrix. He is talking about dropping people off in the morning at their destinations. I wasn't sure what in the heck he was talking about since there was no discussion about that in this forum. I haven't heard from any people going anywhere but the Pentagon so I am still not sure what he is referring to.
artplyn View Drop Down
New Slug
New Slug

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote artplyn Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Oct 2002 at 9:20am
He is talking about picking up slugs from the 610 DC line. It has happened to me also. When announcing a DC location with MANY people in line, it is sometimes amazing that NOONE will step forward. When asked where they are going, at times the destination they are looking for is only 2-4 blocks from the advertised location. And, taking the metro is out of the question. This can be a tad frustrating for a driver.

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
  Share Topic