Slug-Lines.com Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > General Slugging Questions and Comments > General Slugging Topics
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

UGH!

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123
Author
Master Slug
Master Slug

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote getmehome pweeze Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Jul 2006 at 7:24pm
JEEZ CHRISE!

GMHP was hea!
lajamc3 View Drop Down
New Slug
New Slug

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lajamc3 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Aug 2006 at 10:36am
OMG! I haven't laughed out lout reading a series of posts like this in ages! CHMP, not making fun of your post, but I got a kick out of all of the responses! Sorry you had a problem, and for the record, I don't like prostheletyzing in my car or anyone else's either. A simple "no thanks" and a set of head phones go a long way! If we all just talked about the Redskins, the Dallas Cowgirls, or the Nationals, we'd have NO disputes!! [:o)]
La
ronin718 View Drop Down
New Slug
New Slug

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ronin718 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Aug 2006 at 2:02pm
Yep, no disputes. We all know the Redskins are the worst team in the NFC (L)East. Can't even beat the Seahawks after knocking out Shawn Alexander. LAME!!!!
spolastre View Drop Down
New Slug
New Slug

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote spolastre Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Aug 2006 at 2:44pm
I totally understand!!! First, they didn't even acknowledge your presence, and now he is going to try to give you a pamphlet? RUDE!

quote:
Originally posted by chmp
[br]So I slug from Bob's and I am always happy to get in a car and be quiet, not a problem for me. Well I am in a car this morning and the slug in the front and man driving are talking the whole way in, again not a problem. As we pull up to the location the women gets out and then as I was getting out (it was a 2 door.....PROBLEM) the man tries to hand me some pamphlet to come to his church!

I am a very devout and happy Mormon, so I declined by saying no thank you. Seriously though, is slugging really the place to do that. I have no idea why but it made me very uncomfortable and I will avoid this car from now on.

Just thought I would vent that.

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123
  Share Topic