Slug-Lines.com Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > General Slugging Questions and Comments > Morning Slug Lines
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

woodbridge-->l'enfant

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
New Slug
New Slug

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote spidermonkey Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: woodbridge-->l'enfant
    Posted: 16 Jul 2006 at 1:51pm
hi: i am exploring slugging starting a new job which is nearest to an existing line @ l'enfant. horner road, potomac mills, tacketts mill, old hechingers are all starting point options for me. i am looking for a solid, no-wait option(s) to get me to and from. i would consider going to the pentagon and then taking metro over if this was going to provide a more consistent experience. does anyone have any input on:

1. what lots (horner, potomac, tacketts, hechingers) are better lines for l'enfant?

2. whether the woodbridge-to-pentagon option is a consistent option, and if so, what lots would provide a consistent experience?

3. what kind of slug-time can i expect from woodbridge to the pentagon? woodbridge to l'enfant? ...both am and pm.

4. are there certain times that are better than others for my l'enfant slug? (i'm somewhat flexible)

thanks in advance for any input.

spidermonkey
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic