Slug-Lines.com Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > General Slugging Questions and Comments > Afternoon Slug Lines
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

14th and NY to Rolling Valley

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
New Slug
New Slug

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote emc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: 14th and NY to Rolling Valley
    Posted: 19 Jul 2006 at 6:14pm
Hey Sluggers,
I noticed on the page for Rolling Valley that, under "Returning PM Slug Lines," 14th and NY is listed. Upon asking a slugger at 14th and NY today, I was told this line mostly only goes to Bob's. Is this true?

If I'm at 14th and L, is 14th and Constitution going to be my safest bet, or should I take McPherson Sq. Metro to Pentagon and then slug to Rolling Valley.

Also, what is the parking situation like at Rolling Valley around 7:30-8:00 AM? Does the lot usually fill up? Are there other parking options? Please let me know. Thank you very much everyone.
DC2RV View Drop Down
Master Slug
Master Slug

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DC2RV Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Jul 2006 at 7:25am
emc - I can't address your PM questions, but parking in the AM at Rolling Valley is no problem. I've been there as late as 8:30 - 9AM and have found ample parking.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic