Slug-Lines.com Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > General Slugging Questions and Comments > Morning Slug Lines
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Rte 234 to Rosslyn/Ballston

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
New Slug
New Slug

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote darkprime Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Rte 234 to Rosslyn/Ballston
    Posted: 07 Aug 2006 at 1:37pm
I will start slugging to ballston from around rte 234 starting in a few weeks. Can anyone comment on the health of this line and if it's alive, when are the best times? Thanks.
sluDgE View Drop Down
Master Slug
Master Slug

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sluDgE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Aug 2006 at 8:02pm
From what's been posted about Ballston slug options lately, you should probably think about a slug ride to Rosslyn, then Metro to Ballston, option. Or you could try to find or start a carpool.
darkprime View Drop Down
New Slug
New Slug

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote darkprime Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Aug 2006 at 9:05pm
I know about the metro option, but i need to know about lines to rosslyn in the first place.
sluDgE View Drop Down
Master Slug
Master Slug

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sluDgE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Aug 2006 at 7:54am
If you haven't yet, check the "Morning Slug Lines" tab on this website's home page. [:)] All the active morning lines and end destinations are listed there.
darkprime View Drop Down
New Slug
New Slug

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote darkprime Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Sep 2006 at 8:35pm
I started a new job last week in ballston and have been slugging from Pototmac Mills to Rosslyn and then metroing over to Ballston. Surely there has to be other riders and drivers who ultimately are going to Ballston too. If so, Please post here or email me. I would like to ressurect a Ballston/Woodbridge line.
rmesquita View Drop Down
New Slug
New Slug

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rmesquita Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Sep 2006 at 8:14am
Are you still looking for other sluggers in the area?
darkprime View Drop Down
New Slug
New Slug

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote darkprime Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Sep 2006 at 12:09pm
Yes. Currently i'm slugging out of potomac to rosslyn with the dream of 234 to ballston.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic