Slug-Lines.com Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > General Slugging Questions and Comments > Morning Slug Lines
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

New slug - Route 17 to Crystal City

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
New Slug
New Slug

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote shaneeller Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: New slug - Route 17 to Crystal City
    Posted: 15 Aug 2006 at 12:54pm
I'm moving near the Route 17 line, and would like to start slugging. Are drivers going to Crystal City? I'm assuming I'll have to go to the pentagon to get a ride back to Route 17 in the evenings...
LDOMAJ View Drop Down
New Slug
New Slug

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote LDOMAJ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Aug 2006 at 2:52pm
Shane, my rider and I depart from Lee's Parke (off of the Massaponax exit) at 5:45 am and drive to Crystal City (Taylor Building) and depart Crystal City back to Lee's Parke at 4:30 pm (we try to escape a little earlier on Fridays). We have a little flexibility on time but not too much. I have a comfortable ford escape hybrid (yes a Hybrid). We have been looking for an additional rider for awhile if you're interested.
shaneeller View Drop Down
New Slug
New Slug

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote shaneeller Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Aug 2006 at 10:58am
i would be interested. does everyone pitch in for fuel? and what time do you usually arrive at the Taylor Bldg?

-Shane
shane@frag.cx
LDOMAJ View Drop Down
New Slug
New Slug

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote LDOMAJ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Aug 2006 at 1:20pm
During the summer time we arrive around 6:45... after school starts back up it varies sometimes taking about 1/2 hour longer. I drive anyway so it doesn't cost me anymore than normal... same as when I was picking up slugs. If you are still interested let's take it off line... Fred ldomaj@msn.com

quote:
Originally posted by shaneeller
[br]i would be interested does everyone pitch in for fuel? and what time do you usually arrive at the Taylor Bldg?

-Shane
shane@frag.cx

Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic