Slug-Lines.com Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > General Slugging Questions and Comments > General Slugging Topics
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

New Line! Crystal Park 2 - Crystal City

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Message Reverse Sort Order
shelbybrynn View Drop Down
New Slug
New Slug

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote shelbybrynn Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: New Line! Crystal Park 2 - Crystal City
    Posted: 15 Oct 2002 at 12:35pm
Congratulations Mirangus!!
mirangus View Drop Down
New Slug
New Slug

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mirangus Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Oct 2002 at 9:20am
Hi everybody! Efforts are being made to revamp the tired old Crystal Park Two afternoon slug line. The official start date is 11-1-02. I believe Admin is going to make up a survey for those to throw their thoughts on. Please respond!! I would like to see this line be for everybody (not just certain locations). I know that Tackets/Horner/PM and 610 never have a problem, but I would like to see more representation for the more southern locations as well (630, 17, Rt. 3). There are a ton of you folks that wait in line at the Pentagon for a while and I'm wondering how many of those folks just came from Crystal City. Hopefully we can hook you guys up too!

I know there are a LOT of people who have to walk from 23rd and 20th streets on up to the north end of town to catch a ride. I see you all everyday holding up your signs on the way down there hoping to snag an early ride...I do it too when I slug. So I thought that since the reinstatement of the Crystal City line after September 11th (and the fact that it has remained a steady line thereafter), and the weather getting colder soon (like today!) that it might be nice to have a line a little closer.

For more information, please see the flyer just listed on the main page. Feel free to print and make copies and pass out at will. Also, if anybody is feeling really motivated to help get this thing started, by all means spread the word!! I am leaving today for out of town to get married and won't be able to do much campaigning (sp?) for this line until I return next week.

Thanks everbody!!

Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic