Slug-Lines.com Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > General Slugging Questions and Comments > General Slugging Topics
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

CC Drivers Needed

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
Author
Master Slug
Master Slug

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sluDgE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Aug 2006 at 10:32am
Not scathing -- just presenting the guy/lady an option.
If he/she doesn't want to drive, then he/she can wait the 1/2 hour in his/her slug line. That's just a part of sluggin'!
Sluggin' doesn't guarantee an immediate/instantaneous ride to any slug ... Not even WBSlug7 (who may be self-appointed as one of the "most important people" on the face of this planet)! [;)]
WBSlug7 View Drop Down
New Slug
New Slug

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote WBSlug7 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Aug 2006 at 3:14pm
Sorry, I was responding to slugDgE's comments, not everyone else's. Ok ok people, this is childish, lets move on (waving white flag). This is why I haven't been on the site in months, cuz it's either spam posts or petty bickering. Guess I'm guilty of slug-rage. ;)

Forget Horner Rd, use Potomac Mills!
sluDgE View Drop Down
Master Slug
Master Slug

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sluDgE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Aug 2006 at 4:03pm
WBSLug7,

Just offering up what we used to do in sluggin's old days on mornings when the slug line was long and drivers were sparse in Burke. Someone in line would say "I need to get to work now, I'm tired of waiting and I'll drive today. Anyone want a ride to (blank)?" (Yes, that used to happen.) [:)]

Thought you might be able to do that.
But that's kind of hard to do with no good parking option.

[:I] Truce! [:I]
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
  Share Topic