Slug-Lines.com Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > General Slugging Questions and Comments > General Slugging Topics
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

What a morning..slug story!

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
New Slug
New Slug

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote chmp Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: What a morning..slug story!
    Posted: 27 Sep 2006 at 10:37am
So this morning I get in a car from Bob's and before I could even notice it they got in the regular lanes[:(!]..and almost went to Baltimore[xx(]. They actually had the audacity to say that I was distracting them and implied it was my fault and they were unfamilar with the roads. The ride to the next entrance took about 15 minutes and they kept saying how it was not a big deal and all that. Then when we get into DC they tell me I have to direct them to the destination point.

If you do not know where you are going...ASK BEFORE you get in the wrong lanes or do not slug!!! [:0]

Needless to say I don't think I will be riding with them again.
N_or_S_bound View Drop Down
New Slug
New Slug

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote N_or_S_bound Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Sep 2006 at 11:33am
Sounds like it was a great opportunity to train some newbies to slugging. Hope they caught on to how to do better next time.

NoSb

SOV because you can, HOV because you care!
chmp View Drop Down
New Slug
New Slug

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote chmp Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Sep 2006 at 11:45am
Yeah I think that is the last time they will make that mistake.....hopefully!!
Jody View Drop Down
New Slug
New Slug

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jody Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Sep 2006 at 3:27pm
Sorry to hear about your experience this morning, chmp. Before I start reading my paper, I had better start paying attention to make sure the driver is getting on the HOV ramp. Never a dull moment in slugging.
colossus911 View Drop Down
New Slug
New Slug

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote colossus911 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Sep 2006 at 8:33pm
Yeah, earlier this week I pulled out of Bob's behind a dark colored forign jobby that had just filled with slugs. As we were pulling onto the ramp, the Slug in my passenger's seat says, "check this guy out he is going on the southbound lanes" And yep, there went the driver with two slugs in car right onto the southbound lanes destined for Richmond. We laughed for a minute, then the backseat slug said, she really felt sorry for the slugs in the car.
sluDgE View Drop Down
Master Slug
Master Slug

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sluDgE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Sep 2006 at 8:44pm
[:p] Maybe the driver c'911 observed was an undercover law enforcement officer hauling away two of "Bob's" jaywalking "frogger" slugs! [:p]

(Sorry, I just couldn't resist!)
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic