Slug-Lines.com Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Archived Slugging Topics > Coordinated Rides Home
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Forum LockedNEW 19th street PM slug line in DC

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
New Slug
New Slug

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote spereira Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: NEW 19th street PM slug line in DC
    Posted: 25 Oct 2006 at 9:32am
Good news everyone!

This is just to bring to your attention the formation of a new P.M. slug line on 19th Street starting on the 13th of November. The location of the line is on 19th Street between I street and Penn. Ave. (next to CVS and Soho). This line is one block from the Faragut West metro and 1.5 blocks from a PRTC bus line on 18th and Penn. Please pass this to all your commuter friends to make this line a reality.

Riders and drivers wanted.

More info: dcslugline@yahoo.com
marcelhenryg View Drop Down
New Slug
New Slug

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote marcelhenryg Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Nov 2006 at 1:34pm
this line was in existence but i don't seem to ever see anyone there lately. if you are a slug looking for rides, please reply to this posting with the times you are normally getting to this location for a ride. i've been stuck waiting there for a ride and also have driven by and waited many times, with no passengers arriving within a 30 minute period. i don't understand why we're having such a hard time maintaining this line!
hurler19 View Drop Down
New Slug
New Slug

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote hurler19 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Jun 2007 at 1:15pm
Does this line go to HORNER?
geiafille View Drop Down
New Slug
New Slug

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote geiafille Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Jun 2007 at 2:12pm
Yes - this line does go to Horner road. I'd say at least 1 out of every two drivers is headed to Horner.
taylorkim View Drop Down
New Slug
New Slug

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote taylorkim Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Jun 2007 at 1:43pm
Begining July 2007 I am starting a carpool from Lake Terrapin/Horner Rd/Potomac Mills Mall up through all streets on 18th St, NW to I and 18, NW.
Pick up in the morning is promptly at 6:20 for arrival at 18 & I at 7:00 a.m. I'll leave promptly at 3 p.m. and pick up along 19th St starting at I on out toward home.

I drive a hybrid so you may just chose to ride one way and slug the other. The price is $113 based 3 passengers total on both ways in a 20 work day month. This pays ONLY for parking and gas. Not charging for anything more than that.

------------------
Kimberly Fradette-Taylor
taylorkim@hotmail.com

19, between H and Penn to Horner Road.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic