Slug-Lines.com Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > General Slugging Questions and Comments > General Slugging Topics
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Jaguar Man Strikes again....?

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
Author
New Slug
New Slug

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Newbee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Nov 2006 at 12:29pm
Jagman: Yes, I was one of those who heard the stories and waited my turn to test the tall tales. They are just that. The Jagman is a very confident driver and has his vehicle under control at all times. Unlike others who drive under the speed limit in the left lane, talk on cell phones, and put on their make-up or shave while driving. The Jagman is about driving his car and not his car driving him. He keeps both hands on the wheel and is always looking out for your safety. Yes, he speeds, but if you notice while you are sitting in other car's the average speed (depending on traffic) is between crawling and 90 MPH. If you speed, you have no room to talk about this man, if you are guilty of any of the other items listed above, then find something better to do with your time that to rate another's driving performance. The Jagman allow slugs to get into his car and he drives you 50+ miles a day. Be a little grateful.
[8D]
LDOMAJ View Drop Down
New Slug
New Slug

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote LDOMAJ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Nov 2006 at 12:31pm
quote:
Originally posted by sluDgE
[br]LDOMAJ,

LE = Law Enforcement

LEO = Law Enforcement Officer (or "Low Earth Orbit" which is how this guy allegedly drives) [:p]

...ah, got it, thank you...
getmehome pweeze View Drop Down
Master Slug
Master Slug

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote getmehome pweeze Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Nov 2006 at 1:08pm
Could Newbee BE Jagman?? (just fueling the fire...)

Slug'n till 2010
mycroftt View Drop Down
New Slug
New Slug

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mycroftt Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Nov 2006 at 2:56pm
quote:
Originally posted by Newbee
[br]Jagman: Yes, I was one of those who heard the stories and waited my turn to test the tall tales. They are just that. The Jagman is a very confident driver and has his vehicle under control at all times. Unlike others who drive under the speed limit in the left lane, talk on cell phones, and put on their make-up or shave while driving. The Jagman is about driving his car and not his car driving him. He keeps both hands on the wheel and is always looking out for your safety. Yes, he speeds, but if you notice while you are sitting in other car's the average speed (depending on traffic) is between crawling and 90 MPH. If you speed, you have no room to talk about this man, if you are guilty of any of the other items listed above, then find something better to do with your time that to rate another's driving performance. The Jagman allow slugs to get into his car and he drives you 50+ miles a day. Be a little grateful.
[8D]

I agree and would add that Jagman is a very personable and friendly fellow too. I'm grateful for the rides he has given me.
sable2 View Drop Down
New Slug
New Slug

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sable2 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Nov 2006 at 9:19am
Where exactly does Jaguarman/"Newbee" pick up? Fredericksburg? I'd love to get to work that efficiently. [:)]

Enjoy!
vibeslug View Drop Down
New Slug
New Slug

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote vibeslug Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Nov 2006 at 10:37am
I'll ride with Jagman. Come pick me up for rt3!

The way people talk, he's like one of those DC/NoVA legends. Hey, if you can get me to the lot super fast going home, then I'll go as far as to coordinate a ride every day.

-VibeSlug
sable2 View Drop Down
New Slug
New Slug

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sable2 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Nov 2006 at 2:41pm
Ditto, Vibe! Ride like the wind Jagman... Do we need G-force resistant uniforms or sum'n for the Jag-mo-ship?

keehee [:)]

Enjoy!
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
  Share Topic