Slug-Lines.com Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > General Slugging Questions and Comments > Afternoon Slug Lines
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - New Line - 19th and Penn to Potomac Mills, Horner
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

New Line - 19th and Penn to Potomac Mills, Horner

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
New Slug
New Slug

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gellehcim Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: New Line - 19th and Penn to Potomac Mills, Horner
    Posted: 15 Nov 2006 at 3:57pm
I heard about this line this morning while standing in line!
I and will be trying this evening to get a ride home... JOIN ME!

If anyone knows how well its running, please post and let everyone know... I heard that its a little hard to stop there because of traffic.

DONT FORGET YOUR SIGN!

Michelle
Woodbridge - D.C. Rider
Gellehcim View Drop Down
New Slug
New Slug

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gellehcim Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Nov 2006 at 4:18pm
by the way the 19th & I line is only about 100 feet north of this going to Bobs and Mine Road I believe.

Michelle
Woodbridge - D.C. Rider
pongpong227 View Drop Down
New Slug
New Slug

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pongpong227 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Nov 2006 at 4:40pm
I also heard about this line thats why i went to the website and check. However, i thought i was just being tricked, because when i checked the "afternoon slug lines" i couldnt find the 19th and Penn link. Is there really slug line there? That would be so nice since i work 2 blocks away.

Thanks so much.
bev717 View Drop Down
New Slug
New Slug

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bev717 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Nov 2006 at 9:48am
Yes there is a slug line there and it has been working pretty well for Potomac Mills, Horner Road and Old Hechinger's. It's on 19th between I and Penn. It started last week, and yesterday we all got rides.

Neither traffic nor police seem to be causing any trouble. Much smoother than 14th Street.

Could someone tell me who to contact to get the flier and updated information posted on this site?

Bev
Woodbridge - D.C. Rider
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic