Slug-Lines.com Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > General Slugging Questions and Comments > General Slugging Topics
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Starting Line at Rte. 3 in front of Ukrops

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
New Slug
New Slug

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote npolastre Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Starting Line at Rte. 3 in front of Ukrops
    Posted: 22 Oct 2002 at 4:01pm
I am new to the area and heard the slug line for Rte. 3 is for the lot further down the road. I wanted to know if there were some people who were interested in starting a slug line at the commuter lot in front of Ukrops.

Hope to hear from someone,

Nina

spolastr@gmu.edu

Admin View Drop Down
New Slug
New Slug

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Admin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Oct 2002 at 8:40am
Nina,
What destination(s) do you have in mind?

peedee87 View Drop Down
New Slug
New Slug

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote peedee87 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Oct 2002 at 10:09am
I am interested in the Rt 3 Ukrops location as well. I was a part of the group that discussed this last spring. Ultimately, a line was started on Rt 3 Gordon Rd. This was decided because of concern about parking at the Ukrops location. I supported the Rt 3 Gordon Rd location for a short time, but found that it was difficult to get a ride DOWNTOWN and that the added commute time in the morning was affecting my job.

I am very interested in a Rt 3 Ukrops location, if and only if it is started with downtown sluggers in mind. I know of several other people who would be interested if they can go downtown.

Trish
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic