Slug-Lines.com Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > General Slugging Questions and Comments > General Slugging Topics
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Annoying Slugs

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 789
Author
New Slug
New Slug

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote burtpulizzi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Jul 2013 at 10:23pm
The activity of the animal beings has become acutely active everywhere on this earth. Bodies do not get time to booty a blow for a while. With the accretion use of altered gadgets of Gps Jammer, the possibilities of accepting the aboriginal of blow accept absolutely finished. The adaptable phones or the corpuscle phones are some of these accessories that accumulate the bodies consistently in blow with the alfresco world. The adaptable building are additionally accessible about everywhere these canicule and due to this the accessibility of the cell phone jammer has become alike added quick and authentic. Today, you cannot break out of ability of these adaptable building as their signals can bolt your about anywhere. The bearings of bodies who accord to altered business professions has become actual analytical of wifi jammer as their authorities bolt them anywhere any moment.
CalebMcanelly View Drop Down
New Slug
New Slug

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote CalebMcanelly Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Jul 2013 at 4:51am
In the movies we can often see that some advanced technology are used to protect the important information and prevent it from being lost or people who aiming to get it. Seen from another point we can regard such kind of action as the security method for both people and the information and this is indeed. Right here you will know the desktop cell phone WiFi jammer can also be your best guard and have a good beginning here.When being serious disturbed because of the application of some devices, no doubt another kind of device that can help to conquer the problem and help you to gain the better condition is need and must be used. So now to gain the better condition, various kinds of signal blockers are invented and come into the market to create quality change for people. Such as the cell phone jammers, GPS jammers, WiFi jammers, video jammers and so many other types of jammer products. And what quality changes can they bring you? Then you should be ready to see the following content.
scottt View Drop Down
Senior Slug
Senior Slug

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote scottt Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Jul 2013 at 8:18am
Can someone delete the spam please?
AngloAustrian View Drop Down
New Slug
New Slug

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AngloAustrian Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Jul 2013 at 11:25am
Seriously, the "Take three negotiators" counts as an annoying slug? then, I am certainly guilty. I know when I have been waiting for half an hour for a ride, and the ride finally comes, and there's a seat devoid of child seats or suits, that the person behind me might appreciate not waiting another half an hour, so I always ask. Or if there are upteen riders for a destination and there have been few cars going there, it helps keep the line moving. Didn't know it was "negotiating." Do people actually negotiate? "If you take another, I'll wash your windows?" Or, "If you take a third, I'll promise not to fart?" I just ask. The answer's yes or no. I don't negotiate, and I am sorry if this falls under the list of "offensive slugs."

quote:
Originally posted by 122582

Annoying slugs? I thought it wasn't possible?

The newspaper/kleenex leavers, the cell phone talkers, the too cold/too hot whiners, the door slammers, the take 3 negotiaters, the slug-line nazis, the snorers/gas passers, the perfume people, the unclean.

No, never an annoying slug.

Keep slugging alive - tip your driver today!

Pele View Drop Down
New Slug
New Slug

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Pele Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Jul 2013 at 2:04pm
Wow... I ran into my first annoying slug the other day.
I pulled up to the line and announced my destination. There were some 30 people waiting in line.

So two passengers come up to my vehicle, both walking towards the passenger side.

I'm a construction engineer, so vehicle doubles as my office. I had a stack of paperwork, my laptop bag, and construction site safety gear (Hard hat, work boots, yellow vest) on the rear passenger seat.

I asked the person getting in the rear to come to the driver's side.

One passenger got in the back behind me and the person getting into the front passenger seat realized he'd have to hold his bag on his lap.

He told the person in the back that he was going to pass on the ride and they both got back at the beginning of the line.
The people who were after them in line asked what the issue was and they said that the vehicle was full of stuff.

Okay, last I checked, my vehicle has a legal seating capacity of six, although comfortably seats four... With one seat of stuff and one driver, that leaves two clean seats. Not my problem if you don't want to set your bag on your lap for 20 minutes. A child seat takes up about the same amount of room.

Being pulled over and having to show my HOV exemption paperwork slows me down, plus I feel bad when there's legitimate HOV violators out there and I have the capability of taking slugs.

Not anymore.
ETC View Drop Down
New Slug
New Slug

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ETC Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Jul 2013 at 2:45pm
I always put stuff on the seat behind be and on the floor because I don't want people spreading their junk all over my seat. My car has become so dirty from slugs putting brief cases, etc. on my car seat. Let them keep their stuff on their laps for the ride which is after all FREE. And I won't allow rolling book bags. Nope nope nope.
lisad219 View Drop Down
New Slug
New Slug

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lisad219 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Aug 2013 at 9:47am
As a slug I feel bad sometimes for both drivers and slugs because lets face it - some people are a$$holes. When I get in someone car my crap sits on my lap, I fold my arms and sit quietly. I try wear very light perfume and I put my makeup on AT HOME. I say "Good Morning" and "Thank you." I don't talk on my phone and never talk to the driver unless they initiate a conversation. Not sure why this is too much to ask.

If someone is legitimately doing something offensive, just grow a pair and say something. Obviously, if someone just smells than try to avoid them, but if someone putting on makeup speak up. Just my two cents. [:D]

Courtesy is commonsense is contagious.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 789
  Share Topic