Slug-Lines.com Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > General Slugging Questions and Comments > Afternoon Slug Lines
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

route 3 commute

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
New Slug
New Slug

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cool2draw Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: route 3 commute
    Posted: 12 Jan 2007 at 2:33pm
does anybody slug (PM) from either the crystal city area or pentagon to route 3 and if so, generally how long is the commute? thanks.
LDOMAJ View Drop Down
New Slug
New Slug

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote LDOMAJ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Jan 2007 at 12:12pm
I drive from Crystal City to Lee's Parke off of Massaponax and it varies from 1 hour 15 minutes to 2 hours depending on the day. I usually avoid picking up at route 3 (prefer 17 or 610) since the lot is so far from 95 and the traffic is very bad.
deaspy View Drop Down
New Slug
New Slug

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote deaspy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Jan 2007 at 1:01pm
Have been doing it for 7 years and it averages about an Hour and a Half (1 1/2). I car pool now from Gordon and Ukrops.
cool2draw View Drop Down
New Slug
New Slug

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cool2draw Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Jan 2007 at 12:00pm
quote:
Originally posted by deaspy
[br]Have been doing it for 7 years and it averages about an Hour and a Half (1 1/2). I car pool now from Gordon and Ukrops.

Thank you so much for the info [:D]
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic