Slug-Lines.com Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > General Slugging Questions and Comments > Morning Slug Lines
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

McDONALD'S

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
New Slug
New Slug

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tbell511 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: McDONALD'S
    Posted: 30 Oct 2002 at 2:21pm
I found this to be a " It has all happened to us at some point" kinda story, one morning earlier this summer a couple in a Chevy Camaro picked me up at Potomac Mills headed for DC. We are riding down Smoketown Rd headed for the HOV, the couple is chating and eating their breakfast that they had picked up from Mcdonalds. All of a sudden the driver started turning a few different shades of RED,and I was thinking Oh please don't let this man be having a heart attack or something. He and his wife where talking and he was saying I have to get off somewhere "I can't hold it", he then turned to me in the back seat and said " Miss I am very sorry but I have to get off at an exit" I said ahhh okay, so he proceeded to drive on the shoulder until he came to an exit ramp. We get off on the ramp that leads back up Prince William Pkwy, we pull into the Shell station on PW pkwy and Telegraph and he make a mad dash out of the car and runs into the speedy mart, his wife meanwhile is appologizing to know end offering me coffee and everything. The husband comes back out with relief all over his face and a bottle of PEPTO BISMOL that he was drinking straight from the bottle, there was no time for that little measuring cup he just took it to the head. So he says to his wife that he is going to take the 2 of us on to DC but he was going to come back home and skip his 9:00 meeting because he didn't want to take any chances on having a accident while he is in the meeting, well let me tell you at that point I was about to burst I wanted to laugh so bad hahhahaha! well I made it to work and was telling some of my co-workers about it, well you know everyone had to tell their stories about when it happened to them. I haven't seen that couple since then I hope everything is better for the husband and he has learned that Mcdonalds is no joke.

[xx(]

TBell
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic